dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I feel my brain degenerating as the days pass by and I've never felt so helpless or insecure about my intellectual ability; I find myself trying hard to think about something and yet my mind's still a complete blank. I find myself agreeing with everyone's views, and often I find I have very few of my own! I read volumes of text, but I'm not sure I truly understand them.I'm tired and constantly in a sleep-deprived state of zen. I tell myself it's temporary, but really, when's the last time I slept before 2am? I don't even rmb. Amidst this and that, the trials and tribulations of law school, I miss my friends. I miss 6V, i miss goofing around with them, I actually miss the feeling of LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL. And with my shitty pile of workload and backlog since godknowswhen, I haven't had the time to talk to my closest buddies, JMLL, HJM, regina corina meiting faccomm JCEY and so many other people. I feel im neglecting these very very impt people in my life, and often because of fucking deadlines I have to blow them off and say sorry, tty another time k. ): I don't know how to balance my priorities anymore, and I feel lost and ?!?!?! Everything else aside, I'm really glad for you. You pulled me up when I was down and you gave me a reason to continue pressing on.
|